Areca Backup 7.1.5
Areca is a java backup software which includes a command-line interface (which can be used for backup process automation) and a graphical user interface (useful for general administration tasks).
Backup Engine Features :
– Archives compression (Zip and Zip64 format)
– Archives encryption (AES128 and AES256 encryption algorithms)
– Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP / FTPs server (with implicit and explicit SSL / TLS)
– Source file filters (by extension, subdirectory, regular expression, size, date, status, with AND/OR operators)
– Incremental, differential and full backup support
– Archives merges / deletion : You can merge contiguous archives in one single archive or safely delete your latest archives.
– As of date recovery : Areca allows you to recover your archives (or single files) as of a specific date.
– Transaction mechanism : All critical processes (such as backups or merges) support a transaction mechanism (with commit / rollback management) which guarantees your backups’ integrity.
– Backup reports : Areca generates backup reports that can be stored on your disk or sent by email.
Post backup scripts : Areca can launch shell scripts after backup.
– Files permissions and symbolic links backup. (Linux only)
– Support for delta backup (store only the modified parts of the files – not the whole files)
Download: Areca Backup 7.1.5