XRECODE is a converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2 ,wma, cda, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, cue ,tta, tak, wav, dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3 and Shorten formats.
Most noticeable features:
· Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
· Parsing of embedded CUE sheets.
· Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
· “Glue” input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
· Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
· Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
· Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
· Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
· Support for 24/32bit audio files.
· Multilanguage support.
Demo version will display nag screen on startup. Apart from that it’s fully functional.
Download: XRECODE II 188.8.131.52