CryptoLab is a freeware cryptography application for Microsoft Windows, and incorporates text-based encryption / decryption through the use of plug-in cipher modules. Advanced features include SMTP email support, a Key Manager and pseudo-random key generation.
– Plug-in cipher modules.
– Advanced pseudo-random key generation.
– Easy-to-use tabbed interface for text files.
– Key Manager storage utility.
– Full password protection (incorporating SHA-1 hashing algorithm).
– Integrated SMTP email support.
– PDF, HTML and Word Document export options.
– Statistics calculator.
With CryptoLab, you can encrypt your text documents with military standard security – algorithms such as Rijndael are used to encrypt classified documents within the US Government. By using CryptoLab, you too can experience this level of security from your own computer. Best of all, it’s FREE!
Download: CryptoLab 1.02.2