FAVC is a GUI that enables you to easily make DVDs from video files. It takes one, or more, video files and produces a dvd folder ready to be burned to a dvd disc that should play in any regular dvd player. FAVC uses several pieces of free software to accomplish its task.
– Input video files and obtain a DVD folder ready to be burned to a DVD disc.
– Automatic file recognition and analysis.
– Automatically assigns correct bitrate based on disc size chosen.
– Easy chapter creation.
– AC3 Retention.
– Uses Muxman (Via BatchMux) for DVD Authoring.
– Automated Menu Generation for up to 8 Titles.
Download: FAVC 1.07 (32 Bit/64 Bit)