nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 195.62 WHQL for Windows XP
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows XP – Windows Server.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 195
Version: 195.62 WHQL
Release Date: 2009.11.26
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 88.5 MB/108 MB
This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Version 195.62:
• Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta.
• Adds support for GeForce GT 240.
• Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
• Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements.
• Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
• Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift.
• Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.