WinGet is a download manager that can increase download speeds by up to 300 percent. You may automatically resume broken downloads if your connection is lost or if your computer accidentally shuts down.
WinGet is fully integrated into the browser, providing the best possible performance from any Internet connection. It has also support for proxy servers, authentication and cookies.
– Multiple Protocol Support. WinGet supports file download from both file transfer (FTP) and web (HTTP) servers.
– Browser Integration. WinGet works as the default download tool for Internet Explorer, Opera and Mozilla-based browsers. It can monitor clicks in the browser, also it integrates in the browser’s right-click menu.
– Accelerated Downloads. By splitting the files into several parts and downloading them at the same time you save time. In some cases the acceleration can be several hundreds percent.
– Reliable Downloads. WinGet will make unlimited amount of attempts to download the file, until download is completed.
– Superior Ease-of-Use. WinGet’s interface is logical, integrated, informative and customizable. Queue your downloads with WinGet’s logical queuing system.
– Site Explorer. Built-in explorer allows to browse remote FTP sites in a user-friendly format, so you can choose what files you want to download.
– Proxy Support. You can enable HTTP or SOCKS proxy support to access servers through the firewall.
WinGet is now freeware.
Download: WinGet 3.0