XXCOPY is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/2003/2008/Windows 7 utility which runs in command line mode.
– Comes with a 16-bit version (XXCOPY16).
– (XXCOPY16.EXE copies files using the short (8.3 format name only.)
– Duplicates the entire system drive which can boot Win9x.
– Keeps the same short name (8.3) in the destination as in the source.
– The source specifier accepts wildcards in directory names also.
– Backs up directory incrementally without the use of archive bit.
– Synchronizes directories (xxtb #20).
– Controls file attributes (keeps the source, destination attributes or none).
– Excludes directories or files from copying by wild cards.
– Handles a Cyclic Copy case much better than XCOPY.
– Qualifies files by file date/time (Before, On, or After).
– Deletes files or directories using the same powerful selection mechanism.
– Copies hidden/system files, and overwrites Read-only files.
– Flattens a directory tree into files in one directory.
– Copies security information for NTFS volume archiving.
– Supersedes Microsoft’s ROBOCOPY.
– Works very much like XCOPY with the same command syntax.
XXCOPY Freeware is available for personal (non-commercial) use.
Download: XXCOPY 3.06.2