Kiwi CatTools 3.4.0
Kiwi CatTools is a freeware application that provides automated device configuration management on routers, switches and firewalls.
Some of the many tasks Kiwi CatTools performs to make your life easier are:
– Backup the configuration of your device and have any differences instantly e-mailed to you.
–Issue commands via Telnet or SSH to many devices at once.
– Change the configuration of devices at scheduled times.
– Change all your network device passwords in one go.
– Compare the running config of a device to the startup config and have any differences instantly e-mailed to you.
– CatTools has a built-in TFTP server, supports SSH, Telnet and more.
– Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008
Download: Kiwi CatTools 3.4.0