Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
Ideas are everything
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
Office 2010 Beta Applications
Office 2010 lets you work how, when, and where you want, letting you get things from a PC, the Web, and even a smartphone.
See what’s new in your favorite Office applications:
• SharePoint Workspace
With Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, your people get a wide range of powerful new ways to do their best work from more places Ã¢â‚¬â€œ whether theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re using a PC, smartphone or web browser. From insightful updates to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, to new server integration capabilities that make it easier for everyone to track, report and share vital information, Office Professional Plus 2010 offers the complete package through familiar, intuitive tools.
HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what you need to have:
• Internet access Internet access (to download Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta and get updates)
• 500 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher
• 256 MB of system memory or more
• 3 GB of available disk space
• 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
• DVD-R/W Drive
• Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit)
• Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
The Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta software is available in the following languages: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish