Active@ Hard Disk Monitor 1.2
Active@ Hard Disk Monitor is a freeware disk utility that checks and monitors the status of your hard drives to help prevent data loss. The system is based on the Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T).
This software utility monitors the HDD SMART status.
For example: hard disk parameters such as Temperature, Head Flying Height and Spin-Up Time to notifies a user if critical conditions occur. Disk Monitor also displays hard disk drive information, current S.M.A.R.T. attributes and the overall status of the hard diskÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s health.
Advanced disk scan allows you to detect bad sectors on a diskÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s surface. The software can be launched automatically at Windows startup and monitor the system in the background. An icon in the System Tray can display the temperature for selected HDD(s).
– Hard Disk performance monitoring and control
– Based on Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (or S.M.A.R.T.)
– Able to scan and display bad sectors on a diskÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s surface.
– Displays current S.M.A.R.T. attributes
– Can be launched automatically at Windows startup and monitor the HDD(s) in the background
– Provides standard hard disk information such as Serial/Model Number, Number of cylinders, and so on.
– Sends an email or a popup notification automatically if critical conditions appear.
– Includes System Tray icon temperature status
– Can generate event log and S.M.A.R.T reports
– The software has an easy to use user interface
Download: Active@ Hard Disk Monitor 1.2