Appetizer (Formerly known as MiniLaunchBar) is a free application launcher, or dock, for Windows. It allows organizing your shortcuts and folders into a convenient dock. The app is open source, which means that it’s free and will remain so. It is entirely customizable and is available in multiple languages.
Additionally, if you are using the standard PortableApps folder structure (apps in “PortableApps” and documents in “Documents”), it should detect everything automatically.
– Resizable dock, which allows displaying the icons both horizontally or vertically.
– Support for multiple skins
– Three sizes of icons: Small, large and extra-large
– Support for custom icons
– ‘Wizard’ to automatically imports shortcuts from various locations
– Organize the icons by drag & dropping them
– ‘Multi-launch’ functionality
– Regroup multiple shortcuts within one menu
– Hot key to hide / show the dock
– Special items to provide extra functionalities: hide / show the desktop, Recycle Bin, Control Panel, etc.
– Support for multiple languages
– Minimize to tray icon functionality
Appetizer works on Windows 2000, XP and Vista
Download: Appetizer 1.3