ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.526 Beta
ATI Tray Tools is a tweaker for ATI Radeon cards.
– Support for ATI Control Center
– Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
– Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
– Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
– Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
– Temperature monitoring
– Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
– Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
– Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
– OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
– Hardware low level color correction
– Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
– Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
– System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
– Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
– Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
– Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
– Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
– Support Display Rotation.
– Support for MMC applications
– Support for HYDRAVISION applications
– Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
– A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
– Audio Recorder
– Screenshots system
– Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
– PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
– Source code for plugins as examples.