AudioGuru provides a lower inside into the most popular audio formats. It reveals really advanced information on current audio files like encoding parameters (compression level, sample rate, bitrate, encoder version, etc.) or calculates the uncompressed file size of all supported formats which can become very useful for comparison purposes.Additionally AudioGuru reveals all tag fields within a specific tag. Furthermore the content of all tag fields which can be displayed in a hex view.Meta data like text, cover art or binary data can be extracted very easily.
– Gathers really deep information on the most popular audio files
– Supported audio formats: AC-3 (ac3), Monkey’ Audio (ape), Windows Media Audio/Video (asf, wma, wmv), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), Mpeg Audio (mp3, mp2, mp1), Mpeg 4 (mp4, m4a), Musepack (mpc), OptimFROG (ofr), OGG Vorbis (ogg), Speex (spx), True Audio (tta), Wave (wav), Audio Interchange File Format (aif), WavPack (wv)
– Supported tags: APE v1.0/2.0, ID3 v1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4, Vorbis Comment, Windows Media Audio, Lyrics3 v2.00, MP4 iTunes Tag
– Reveals the whole Tag without hiding unknown tag fields like some tag readers do
– Extracts meta data like strings or cover art on demand
– Integrates into Windows Explorer’s file context menu for quick access
Download: AudioGuru 1.0.3