AudioShell is a freeware MS Windows Explorer shell extension plugin which allows you to view and edit music tags directly in Windows Explorer. It is support all files and tags standards supported by Tag & Rename. AudioShell adds ID3 tag editor and viewer tabs to the music files properties menu (you can edit ID3 tags file by file or in groups), detailed music files hints with tag and file information, and additional columns in the Explorer files list. Full Unicode support. Great tool for mp3 players owners! You can fast and easy fix files tags in Explorer before uploading its to your iPod/Creative or any other mp3 player.
Supported files and tags formats:
– mp3 (all ID3 tag versions)
– wma, asf and wmv (including DRM protected files)
– Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a, m4b and m4p) and mp4 files
– ogg, flac (vorbis comment tags)
– mpc, mp+ (APE/APEv2 tags)
– monkey’s audio (APE/APEv2 tags)
– wav pack (APE/APEv2 tags)
– optim frog (APE/APEv2 tags)
– wav (ID3v2 tag in ‘tag ‘ RIFF chunk)
System requirements: AudioShell is designed for Windows 2000/XP and higher.
Download: AudioShell 1.3.5