Autorun Eater 2.3
Autorun Eater determines determines whether an Ã¢â‚¬Ëœautorun.infÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ file is malicious or not by checking for certain strings in the file. Files that contain the common strings used in malicious Ã¢â‚¬Ëœautorun.infÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ files are then removed.
Autorun Eater is NOT an anti-virus nor does it pretend to be one. Autorun Eater is meant to work side-by-side with your AV application.
1. Scan and remove suspicious Ã¢â‚¬Ëœautorun.infÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ files found in the root directory of drives, A-Z, in real-time
2. Hotkey enabled to toggle scan
3. Start, Stop or Pause scan
4. Scan priority(normal/high)
5. Scan results are logged
6. Add and remove from startup entry
And most importantly, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s free!
Autorun Eater does NOT contain any malwares or spywares.
Download: Autorun Eater 2.3