Batchrun will let you create batch files using a graphical interface. In the good old days of DOS .bat files took care of this task. They still do, but they’re not exactly user friendly. With Batchrun .brs batch files you can launch any number of programs or dialup connections with just a simple click. You can control the starting process with many properties like priority or run mode and control their behavior a tad.
You can even do more than starting programs with the built-in file management functions like Copy, Rename, Makedir, Delete, End Process, Kill Process and Text to Clipboard. Batchrun batch files can be launched from Explorer or placed in StartUp folder or on the Desktop.
– Launch files of any filetype
– Internal commands: Run, Copy, Rename, Makedir, Delete, DelTree, End Process, Kill Process, Text to Clipboard
– Wildcard support for Copy, Delete and DelTree
– Makedir nested dir creation
– Drag and Drop between Explorer and Batchrun
– Support for date and time tags
– Save batch files directly to Startup and Desktop
For Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Download: Batchrun 18.104.22.168