The BCArchive software is designed to compress a group of files/folders to a single encrypted file.
The software allows the user to:
– Create compressed and encrypted archive file protected by password.
– Create compressed and encrypted archive file encrypted using the public key of another user.
– Add a number of passwords to an existing archive file.
– Apply more than one public keys to an archive file enabling a number of users to decrypt the archive.
– Generate new or use existing secret/public key pairs in PKCS-12/X.509 format.
– Compress and encrypt data to a self-extracted executable program. The user can run the program and extract the data even on a computer where BCArchive is not installed.
For Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista. Freeware.
Download: BCArchive 2.01