Chaos Manager 2.25
As a computer is supposed to be a helpful tool I always wanted to organize some of my mess on the computer. I couldn’t really find an organizer that I liked, the ones I tried was either too confusing with too many buttons/options or had an annoying layout etc. So I decided to make my own little simple and compact organizer which features an appointment/to-do manager (appointments will pop-up), a calendar, a phone/address-book (contacts), a notebook which supports multiple topics, sync via internet, email forwarding of appointments, print/import/export and much more. All is password protected and encrypted (optional). You can also customize your own skin and background for the application so it won’t be too dull to look at (ships with a number of skins).
Chaos Manager key features.
– Appointment manager, a reminder pops-up and plays a random wav-file when an appointment has reached it’s deadline or reminder setting (optional).
– Contacts (address book/phone book and more).
– Notebook that supports multiple topics.
– Notebook supports text formatting (rich text format) and URL detection (links will be highlighted and clickable).
– Calendar (for appointments & birthdays etc).
– When moving mouse over a calendar date you will get a quick summary of the events of that specific date.
– Find… search appointments, notebook and contacts (all fields).
– Optional password protection.
– Data encryption so no one can peak into the data files.
– Simple look and feel and easy to use.
– Optional recurring appointments.
– A reminder can be configured to pop-up before an appointment has reached it’s deadline.
– Optional email forwarding of appointments.
– Customize program layout (background, font, resizable etc).
– Skinable, supports alphablending and more (CM ships with 22 skins).
– Each appointment and contact can have an optional symbolic icon.
– Contacts can be sorted by groups. You can add your own groups.
– The contact list can be filtered by groups.
– Contact field names are customizable.
– Import/export/print option (can for example import from outlook).
– Import/export is based on .csv (appointments and contacts).
– Synchronize via internet option (example: synchronize your CM at work and at home).
– Optional minimize to system-tray.
– No limits on number of appointments, contacts, notes, text field size etc.
– Multi-monitor support.
– Chaos Manager can operate from removable media, like for example an usb-drive (all Chaos Manager needs is in it’s folder).
– Much more.
Download: Chaos Manager 2.25