CPU Free Benchmark 2.2
CPU Free Benchmark is a CPU benchmarking tool.
– There are 3 major tests (registry, floating-point operations & integer operations).
– Each test is built based on some equations & operations depending on the test.
– Every major test contains 3 identical tests. For every identical test the seconds &
milliseconds are calculated. At the end of a major test, an arithmetic average is made
from the seconds & milliseconds times saved from those 3 tests. So if u get a wrong time
at a “mini”-test the other 2 can make the error be ignored.
– The final score (v.2.0 and v.2.1 only) = 40% Score Test1 + 80% Score Test2 + 80% Score Test3
– The program was compiled with no optimization (speed, floating-point), so tests
cannot be in favour of a certain processor type.
Download: CPU Free Benchmark 2.2