DSpeech is a TTS (Text To Speech) program with functionality of ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) integrated. It is able to to read aloud the written text and choose the sentences to be pronounced upon the vocal answers of the user. It is specifically designed to provide quickly and directly the functions of better practical usefulness that are requested to this kind of programs. In the meantime the invasivity and the spent of resources are minimal. (DSpeech does not install itself, is very light, it starts in a second and doesn’t write anything on the register). The capital features of DSpeech are:
1. It allows to save the output as a Wav or Mp3 file.
2. It allows to select quickly different voices and to combine them between
themselves, in order to create dialogues between some voices.
3. It integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows to create interactive dialogues with the user.
4. It allows to configure the voices in an independent way.
5. Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows to change dinamically the features of
the voices during the reproduction (speed, volume and frequency), to insert
pauses, to emphasize some words or to spell.
6. It allows to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
7. It’s compatible with all modern vocal engines SAPI 5 compliant.
Download: DSpeech 1.55 Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista