Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection 126.96.36.199
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection is a utility developed by Edskes Software that contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. Mozilla Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
In Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly see how your websites look when rendered using different versions of the Gecko render engine. You can specify the filenames or locations (URLs) to open in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox. Filenames or URLs that include spaces must be enclosed in quotes (“). Multiple filenames or URLs may be used by separating them by spaces. This will result in multiple tabs being opened.
The version number of each included version of Mozilla Firefox can be found in the window title.
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection also includes the Firebug and Web Developer add-ons for all included versions of Mozilla Firefox. These add-ons provide a variety of tools which make troubleshooting websites much easier.
The user-friendly installation is fully customizable, which means that you can install only those components that you want. You can also make an unattended installation.
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection fully supports upgrading, so there is no need to uninstall a previous version before installing a newer version: just install the newer version on top of the currently installed version with the same or more components selected.
Specify the parameter -setDefaultBrowser to the installer to make it set Mozilla Firefox as default browser.
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection is only available in English.
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection contains the following versions of Mozilla Firefox:
• Mozilla Firefox 188.8.131.52
• Mozilla Firefox 184.108.40.206
• Mozilla Firefox 220.127.116.11
• Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection contains the following add-ons and plug-ins:
• Firebug 1.5.0 add-on
• Web Developer 1.1.8 add-on
• Flash Player 10.0.42.34 plug-in
Edskes Software Mozilla Firefox Collection has the following additional features:
• It can open one or more local files and/or URLs in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox with a single click
• It can appear in the context menu of Windows Explorer, so a file can be opened in every installed version of Mozilla Firefox directly
• It can display the version number of Mozilla Firefox in the titlebar
• It includes a number of window resizing options for the Web Developer add-on, settings for all common resolutions like 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1440×900 and 1600×1200 are included
• It can be installed for all users, so it’s available for everyone
• It can be installed and used silently, it’s possible to create an unattended installation and use all functions using command line parameters
• It even works under the most restricted user accounts after installation, only the installation needs to be done by someone with Administrator privileges
• It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7
• Note that Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and higher do not support Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME and NT 4.0