ExactFile 18.104.22.168 Beta
ExactFile is a file integrity verification tool:
• Use it to make sure files copied to CD-ROM are bit-perfect copies,
• Use it to make sure backups copied from one drive to another are just right,
• Use it to make sure files havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t been changed or damaged over time.
• Multi-threaded, so your extra CPU cores get used when scanning multiple files and work gets done faster.
• Happy with Unicode file names, so it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t fail when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re using it on files named in Japanese, Hebrew, Chinese, or any other language.
• Supports multiple checksum routines (hashes), like MD5, SHA1, CRC32, RIPEMD and others.
• Supports recursive directory scanning.
• Supports Very Big Files Ã¢â‚¬â€ If itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s on your hard drive, ExactFile can handle it.
• Does everything popular file summer utilities do, like fsum, md5sum, sha1sum, sfv, etc, but better!
• Compatible with popular file checksum digest formats.
• GUI. Easy to use to get checksums for individual files, create checksum digests, and test checksum digests. Does not require the console version or any external DLLs.
• It’s FREE.
For Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
Download: ExactFile 22.214.171.124 Beta