EyeBrowse is a free advanced graphics editing and management program which will help you work with graphics in the most efficient and fast ways possible. Equipped with image manipulation functions, support for many file formats (read and write), and full file management – EyeBrowse is the ultimate graphics tool!
– GIF image editing with frame extraction improved
– Image Manipulation (blur, resize, crop, sharpen, rotate, negative, flip vertical/horizontal, grayscale, brightness and contrast)
– Save to many more file formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, PCX, WMF, EMF)
– Batch File Management (perform operations on hundreds of files at once, e.g. rename to a numbered base filename and move to a destination directory)
– Undo/Redo Actions (Undo has 5 levels)
– Print with Print Preview (all standard options for printing available – this is fully fledged printer support)
– Open EyeBrowse in a new Window (run more than one EyeBrowse at once, commonly known as running multiple ‘instances’ of the program)
– Improved performance when loading and displaying images.
There are two editions, EyeBrowse and EyeBrowse Lite – both of which are freeware.
Download: EyeBrowse 2.7 Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP