File Extension Changer 3.3.1
File Extension Changer makes it very easy to change the extension(s) of single or multiple files.
– By integrating in file’s context menu, File Extension Changer makes it very easy to change a file’s extension.
– By integrating in folder’s context menu, extensions of multiple files can be changed in one go.
– In normal mode too, files & folders can be added using drag & drop and extensions of multiple files even from different folders can be changed in seconds.
– Advanced Mode features include conditional changing of extensions in which the user can provide some conditions on the basis of which extensions are changed. Also this list can be saved as a file for later use.
– New path for files can be provided to move all the renamed files to the new folder.
– Batch file can be created to UNDO any changes done. Moreover, batch or REDO file can be created for the rename process by which the entire renaming can be redone.
– Have record of what you do with log files that can be created for each session to log the renaming activities.
– Context menu entries can be added or removed easily using Registry Manager included with File Extension Changer.
– Portable version also available. Don’t want another program in your start menu or simply want to put File Extension Changer on your USB drive. Now you can. Shell integration is still achievable using Registry Manager.