FileSeek Fast and Free File Search for Windows
Have you ever needed to find a file buried somewhere in your computer? Have you ever needed to find a specific string of text inside a file? FileSeek can do that, and more. FileSeek is lightning fast, small and super easy to use. It can even be integrated right into the Windows Explorer right-click menu to provide quick and easy access. FileSeek doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use background indexing, so when FileSeek is closed your computerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s performance wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be affected.
– Search for text string matches inside any kind of file
– Match Regular Expressions inside any kind of file
– Search a folder and all of itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sub-folders
– Match 1 or more file patterns, like *.jpg, file?.txt or anything else you can imagine
– Exclude 1 or more file patterns from your search, like *.exe or *.dll
– Never indexes files in the background
FileSeek works with Windows XP, Vista (x86 and x64), Windows 7, 2000, 2003 and 2008. FileSeek requires the Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 (included with Windows Vista).
Download: FileSeek 1.9.3