FineRecovery is a free and powerful utility to restore deleted files from hard disk. Typical hard drive can be scanned for recoverable files within minutes.
FineRecovery utilities recover files:
– Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
– Removed by virus attack or power failure;
– After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
– When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged;
– From hard disk with bad sectors;
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– MBR is destroyed;
– Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface;
– Host OS: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista;
– Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5;
– Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5);
– Recognizes localized names
– FineRecovery can be run from a USB storage device.
– Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives.
– Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover will not write or make changes to the section of the drive from which it is recovering data.
– Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action).
– Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
– Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 1000 GB.
Designed for Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
Download: FineRecovery 1.2.30