Free Database Compare 2.0
The StarInix Database Compare application will allow you to compare the structure of two databases and display all the differences between them. Supported databases include: SQL Server (All Editions), MySQL and Access databases. You can compare two different databases, like access and sql 2000. It will also allow you to create snapshots of a database and compare a live database to an snapshot. A database structure viewer is included.
– Its Free
– Will compare 3 different types of database using the same user friendly interface.
– Take snapshots of the structure of the database and review it later.
– Snapshots can be saved anywhere, allowing you to take snapshots of any database for reviewing later.
– Easy to use and user-friendly
– Compare two online database connections
– Compare an online database connection to an off-line snapshot
– Compare two off-line snapshots
– Use integrated or user based security
– Compares: views, constraints, stored procedures, functions, tables and fields.
– Compare Access database to an SQL Server database
– Compare Access database to a MySQL database
– Compare Access database to another Access database
– Compare MySQL Database to an SQL Server Database
– Compare SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005
Download: Free Database Compare 2.0