Google Chrome Portable 5.0.335.0 Dev
Google Chrome Portable is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. It’s designed to be simple and stylish. It’s packaged as a portable app, so you can take your browsing experience with you.
For testers, developers and other advanced users, the dev release of Google Chrome is also available as a portable app. It will install alongside your standard install of Google Chrome in a GoogleChromePortableDev folder, allowing you to test out the upcoming version without impacting your main Google Chrome Portable install.
Google Chrome’s features include:
• Quick to start up
• Loads web pages in a snap
• Runs web applications faster than ever
• Designed for efficiency and ease of use
• Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
• Arrange and organize tabs however you wish Ã¢â‚¬â€ quickly and easily
• Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
• Themes to add delight to your browser
Passwords Not Saved Between PCs: Google Chrome stores passwords in such a way that they are encrypted in a way tied to current PC. While the passwords are not kept or left behind on the PC itself, they won’t be retrievable when you move to a new PC.
Google Chrome Portable easily integrates with the PortableApps.com SuiteÃ¢â€žÂ¢.
Download: Google Chrome Portable 5.0.335.0 Dev