Inedita is a freeware text editor designed to replace Notepad. It has most of the features found in Notepad and a functional tabbed interface which allows the opening of multiple documents in a single window. To add to this, the program itself is fully skinnable in a resizable window.
Here are some points of interest:
– Written in C++ for fast execution and usability.
– Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
– Built-in syntax highlighting for HTML, PHP, C/C++, Basic, Java, Pascal, SQL, XML, Cold Fusion and ASP.
– Configurable keyboard shortcut keys.
– Line numbering.
– View splitting; split the document either vertically, horizontally or both for up to 4 seperate views.
– Fully skinnable in a resizable window.
– Integrated Windows Explorer shell extension to enable opening documents from the Explorer context menu.
– Associate files with Inedita.
– Option to open the last files used on start up.
– MS Office style clipboard viewer and Favourites list.
Download: Inedita 1.1.1