iSquint 1.5.2 for Mac OS X
iSquint is an iPod video conversion app for Mac OS X.
It’s many times faster than QuickTime Pro, works with almost all popular video formats, and it’s infinitely free-er.
It’s also really easy.
Just drag in your file, and click Start.
You can also choose “TV” or “iPod” size, set your quality, or even go all-out by playing in the Advanced drawer.
On a 1GHz G4, iSquint can convert most video files to iPod-screen-sized videos in realtime.
– Fast MPEG-4 and H.264 conversion from almost every popular video format, from 3GP to XviD.
– QuickTime Pro and DivX codec not required.
– DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime chokes on are supported.
– Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
– Automatic aspect ratio detection. Anamorphic MPEG-2 and HDV detected too.
– Quality slider. Leave it as is to trust me, mess with it if you know better, or completely ignore it and play with the…
– Advanced settings drawer. Change every aspect of the conversion process.
– Just a few of the supported formats: .mov .mp4 .avi .dv .mpg .vob .3gp .asf .wmv .flv .m4v
Download: iSquint 1.5.2 for Mac OS X Mac OS X