With JDVoiceMail you can send voice email messages to anyone with an e-mail address. JDVoiceMail generates compressed .wav or.mp3 files reducing the size from 16 to 10 times. The recipient doesn’t need any special software to listen your messages, by just double-clicking the file, he can listen it using the default audio player.
– Works with the WindowsÃ‚Â® bundled ACM codecs (Present in all 32 bits windows versions).
– You can select the codec of the output voice file.
– Only 32 KB for a 30 second voice message with the DSP True SpeechÃ‚Â® Codec.
– Only 50 KB for a 30 second voice message with the GSM 6.10Ã‚Â® Codec
– Only 30 KB for a 30 second voice message with the Lame MP3Ã‚Â® Encoder
– With the MP3 format, Linux, Mac, Pocket PC and Palm users can listen your messages too.
– Simple, minimalist and intuitive graphic interface.
– Send the voice file automatically with your favorite pop3 email client or save it in a hard disk folder for use with your web-based email account.
– Compatible with all MAPI e-mails clients (Mozilla ThunderbirdÃ‚Â®, EudoraÃ‚Â®, Outlook ExpressÃ‚Â®, etc…).
– JDVoiceMail is 100% freeware, no ads, no limitations, no adware, no banners, no spyware etc…
OS: Windows (32 bit) 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista
Download: JDVoiceMail 2.53