Karelia iMedia Browser 1.2 for Mac OS X
The Karelia iMedia Browser – An extensible browser for your media
Do you like the media browser that Apple includes in some of its applications, but wish you could use it from any application? Now you can.
Use Karelia iMedia Browser whenever and wherever you need to access your library of photos, music, videos, and bookmarks.
Handy features include:
– Browse Photos: iPhoto / Aperture / Lightroom library, Pictures folder, and other predefined folders.
– Browse Music: iTunes library, GarageBand songs, Music folder, etc.
– Browse Movies: iTunes and iPhoto libraries, Movies folder, etc.
– Browse Links: Bookmarks from Safari, Camino, OmniWeb, etc.
– Drag and drop any folder into the source list to add to your library.
– Available from the Dock or the Menu Bar, via application preferences.
– Flip window over to control toolbar and caption preferences.
– Available in English, Danish, French, German, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese. (The iMedia window itself is also available in Italian, Japanese, and Swedish.)
– Yes, it’s completely free!
Requires Mac OS X 10.4 “Tiger” or 10.5 “Leopard.”
Download: Karelia iMedia Browser 1.2 for Mac OS X