LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01
LaunchBar Commander is what is commonly referred to as an “Application Launcher”; it is typically docked to the side of your screen and lets you configure buttons and menus which will launch your favorites programs.
LaunchBar Commander has a slightly different focus than some other launch bar tools:
• It’s designed for power users who value efficiency over eye candy – although you can choose some nice appearance skins for the program, if you are looking for a super fancy animated mac-style dock with dancing icons, LaunchBar Commander is not the tool for you (but see the help file for links to other freeware/shareware alternatives you might like).
• It’s designed to store docking bar configurations in self-contained files – so you can back them up easily, move them to other computers, switch between configurations, etc.
• It emphasizes the use of highly configurable Menus rather than just buttons – you can build hierarchical menus of any depth and varying types.
• It has a very powerful tree configuration tool which supports copy and paste, drag and drop, easy temporary disabling.
• Multiple dock support – a single instance of the program can support multiple docks and tray menus.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Robust support for virtual file menus – confgure menu items to give you access into specific folders, with many options.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Drag and drop runtime support – drop files onto buttons to open them with the specific program, or add them to the launch bar.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Smart tree building – extracts icons and descriptions from files and pictures.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Advanced button and menu types – including switchable Tool Buttons, Batch Buttons, Virtual Links, and more coming soon.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Smart icon retrieval – use application icons, standalone .ico files, or even .bmp files.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Special menu building blocks for Start Menu, MyDocuments, etc. More coming soon (control panel, printers).
Download: LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7