Logitech Control Center 2.2.2 for Mac OS X
The Logitech Control Center (LCC) supports Mac OS X (both Power PC and Intel based Macs).
This release supports the new MXÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Revolution and VX RevolutionÃ¢â€žÂ¢ mice with MicroGear Precision Scrolling and One-Touch Search features added.
For all supported products, you can program your keyboard and/or mouse buttons to perform different functions and to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse or trackball. With the LCC and your Logitech keyboard, you can:
– Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
– Launch your email application by pressing a button.
– Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
– Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
You can also use the LCC with your Logitech mouse or trackball to:
– Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
– Switch between open applications.
– Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
– Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.