Many providers don’t allow users to access their mailboxes with traditional e-mail client (Mail, Outlook, Eudora …). For many users the only access method is the web-mail interface that peraphs is not flexible and efficient enough.
MacFreePOPs includes the binary version of FreePOPs compiled for Mac OS X (10.2 or later including 10.5 Leopard without the need of extra libraries) and allow to use it with an pure Acqua-style user interface (in short is a GUI to FreePOPs).
– Integration with Dock and Menu-bar
– Starting, stopping ad monitoring of freepopsd server
– Set-up of all communication parameters
– Options for auto-start, auto-stop and auto-restart on crash.
– Real-time visualization of log file
– Automated check ad download of all updates
– Give detailed plug-ins information
Download: MacFreePOPs 2.5