Marxio Timer 1.11
Marxio Timer is a free, award winning, powerful program that can run over 16 actions predefined actions like:
– turn off, restart computer
– logout user or lock workstation
– hibernate or suspend computer
– display text or play sound
– run or close selected, running program or process
– temporarily deactivate screensaver
– send/press selected key combination to active window
– click mouse at selected coordinates – left, right, middle button
– make desktop screenshot and save to file
– stopper to measure time (ascending)
Actions can be executed at almost ANY time you might want: – at selected hour (11:00:00 AM)
– repeat every day at the same hour
– after selected amount of time elapses (after 30 minutes)
– after idle time elapses (idle = Windows user inactivity)
– every selected idle time (repeat above)
– cyclically – repeat action
– cpu usage percent (%) – below/above selected value
– when selected program ends – execute AFTER the other program ends
Marxio Timer can display countdown window or not. Can be minimized to tray icon, on taskbar or hidden from user eyes completely. Started actions can be secured with password – no terminate possible if user doesn’t know the right password.
Created actions can be saved for further use and shortcut can be put on Windows desktop or autostart group to speed up access to created actions.
Marxo Timer has eye friendly user interface, a lot of keyboard shortcuts (shown above in screenshots gallery), almost any visual control has a hint describing its function, so even program manual is not needed, even for kids 🙂 Just hover your mouse over a button or checkbox and small hint will show up.
Program aims to be a must-have (portable) tool. Timer, reminder, scheduler that is very easy to use, but which also offers everything that application of this type should have and much more. It’s for advanced users and beginners.
What differs Marxio Timer from other applications is that it’s being improved by users – if I get some suggestion from many users and find it useful and worth implementing, so a new version is released, sometimes withing a week. It’s not paid software, but it’s completely free although donations are welcome to improve it as much as possible.
Operating systems: 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Download: Marxio Timer 1.11