MouseActivate automatically activates a window or a control when the mouse hovers over it, or autoclick if the mouse is left in the same place for 1 second.
– Edit the ini-file to change the settings.
– Activate a window or a control.
– Move the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen to show or hide the desktop.
– Move the mouse to the top edge of the screen to send the active window to the back.
– Move the mouse to the left edge of the screen to bring the bottommost window to the top
– Enable and disable by doubleclicking the tray icon.
Download: MouseActivate 1.3