MovieManager is a fully featured Home Theater PC application that scans your drives, locates movies, identifies and catalogues your movies, gets information from the web, stores your movie information and plays your movies using the media players you choose.
With Home Theater and Multi-Media PCs becoming more popular, people are finding it convenient to backup and store their movies on hard disk. Since movie files are large and are often stored on multiple disk drives, the traditional method of using disk folders to organize movies by genre becomes impractical. With MovieManager, once a movie is copied to disk, it doesn’t need to be moved or copied again.
MovieManager can be used to lookup information on the Internet and locate and catalogue your movies for you. It has a powerful database to store movie information so that you can lookup movies on the internet, play your movies and organize and list them in a convenient way.
• Store movie information on your PC including Cast members.
• Scan your hard drives for any type of movie file or folder and automatically load the MovieManager database.
• List movies based on Genre and other search criteria.
• One click access to your Movie or Actor on the IMDb (Internet Movie Database).
• Play the movie from disk using your favourite media players.
• Generate a handy HTML page containing your movie information with links to play your movies and to goto IMDb.
• List all Movies that an Actor appears in.
Movie Manager is now free!
Download: MovieManager 2.07