Mozilla Labs – Weave Sync 0.3.0
Weave Sync is a prototype that encrypts and securely synchronizes the Firefox experience across multiple browsers, so that your desktop, laptop, and mobile phone can all work together. It is part of the Mozilla Labs Weave project, which aims to integrate services more closely with the browser.
Weave Sync currently supports continuous synchronization of your bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords and tabs.
– Get the same results on the Smart Location Bar on each of your Firefox browsers, so you can get to your favorite sites with just a few keystrokes
– Continue what you were doing: have the ability to open any tab you have open on any of your Firefox browsers
– Keep the same list of bookmarks on all of your Firefox browsers
– Easily sign in to all your favorite sites using your saved passwords (this is especially handy on mobile phones, where itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hard to type in complex passwords)
– Do it all securely: Weave Sync encrypts user data before uploading it to MozillaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s servers, so that only you can access your data
Download: Mozilla Labs – Weave Sync 0.3.0