mpop is a small and fast POP3 client.
– Header based mail filtering: filter junk mail before downloading it.
– Delivery to mbox files, maildir folders, or a mail delivery agent (MDA). Delivery with SMTP is possible by using an appropriate MDA, for example msmtp.
– Fast POP3 implementation using command pipelining.
– Authentication methods USER/PASS, APOP, PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5 (and GSSAPI, DIGEST-MD5, and NTLM when GNU SASL is used).
– TLS encrypted connections (including server certificate verification and the possibility to send a client certificate).
– IPv6 support.
– Support for Internationalized Domain Names (IDN).
– Support for multiple POP3 accounts.
Download: mpop 1.0.12