Network Password Recovery 1.23
Recover Windows XP/Vista network passwords (Credentials file)
When you connect to a network share on your LAN or to your .NET Passport account, Windows allows you to save your password in order to use it in each time that you connect the remote server. Network Password Recovery recovers all network passwords stored on your system for the current logged-on user. It can also recover the passwords stored in Credentials file of external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
Which passwords this utility can recover ?
• Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
• Passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003)
• Password of MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger accounts
• Internet Explorer 7.x and 8.x: passwords of password-protected Web sites (“Basic Authentication” or “Digest Access Authentication”)
• The item name of IE7 passwords always begin with “Microsoft_WinInet” prefix.
• The passwords stored by Remote Desktop 6.
This utility works properly on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, and Windows 7 – only when you logged on as user with Administrator privileges. You can also use this utility for recovering network passwords under Windows 98/ME. Windows 2000 is not supported, because this version of operating system doesn’t save the network passwords.
Download: Network Password Recovery 1.23