nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 190.38 WHQL for Windows 7 and Vista
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 190 WHQL
Release Date: July 21, 2009
Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows Vista (32-bit) and (64-bit)
Language: U.S. English
File Size: 95.5 MB/112 MB
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.38:
• Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
• Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
• Adds a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (cards must already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
• Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes.
• Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver.
• Supports MicrosoftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new DirectX Compute API on Windows 7.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL,including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
• Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0428.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
• Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.