nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 191.07 WHQL for Windows XP
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows XP – Windows Server.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 191
Version: 191.07 WHQL
Release Date: 2009.10.05
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 82.4 MB/96.3 MB
This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Release 191.07:
• Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs.
• Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
Ã‚Â· Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
Ã‚Â· Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
Ã‚Â· Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
Ã‚Â· Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
Ã‚Â· Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
Ã‚Â· Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
• Adds SLI support for Aion, Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Need for Speed: Shift and more.
• Includes numerous bug fixes, including the following key fix (additional bug fixes can be found in the release notes on the documentation tab): For graphics cards supporting multiple clock states, 3D clocks correctly return to 2D clocks after exiting a 3D application.
New in Release 190/191 Drivers
• Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
• Supports CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
• Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.