nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 195.39 Beta for Windows Vista and 7
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows Vista – Windows 7.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 195
Version: 195.39 BETA
Release Date: 2009.10.30
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 105 MB/132 MB
This is a beta driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Version 195.39:
• Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
• Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
• Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for Borderlands, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, G-Force, FIFA Soccer 2010, League of Legends: Clash of Fates, NHL 2009, Order of War, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, Race On, Star Trek: D-A-C. Improved SLI and multi-GPU support for Champions: Online and Dragon Age: Origins.
• Includes over 200 bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
• Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
• Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
• Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover, a complete, low cost solution to start your immersive stereoscopic 3D experience. NOTE: If you are using NVIDIA 3D Vision active shutter glasses, you must download the separate 3D Vision driver which includes the driver for the 3D Vision IR emitter.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.