nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 190.38 WHQL for Windows XP
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows XP – Windows Server.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 190 WHQL
Release Date: July 21, 2009
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP x64, Server 2003 x64
Language: U.S. English
File Size: 80.6 MB/91.7 MB
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.38:
• Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
• Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
• Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL.
• Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0428.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
• Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.