nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 190.62 WHQL for Windows Vista and 7
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 190 WHQL
Version: 190.62 WHQL
Release Date: 2009.08.21
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 99 MB/120 MB
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.62:
• Adds WHQL support on Windows 7 for MicrosoftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new DirectX GPU Computing API: DirectCompute.
• Optimized for the latest PhysX gaming titles: Batman: Arkham Asylum and Darkest of Days.
• Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
• Includes several bug fixes.
New in Release 190
• Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
• Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
• Adds a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (only available on cards that already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
• Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes.
• Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL,including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
• Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.