NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.09.1112
NVIDIA PhysX System Software.
Release Date: 2009.12.09
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 34.3 MB
• Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content including Batman Arkham Asylum and others.
• This release also resolves issues with Arabic language installations and occasional simulation interruption on some machines and titles.
• New runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
• Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos.
• Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install an older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ prior to installing this update). Note Ã¢â‚¬â€œ AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
• Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later) .
Download: NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.09.1112