NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.09.0814 WHQL
NVIDIA PhysX System Software.
Version: 9.09.0814 WHQL
Release Date: 2009.08.14
Operating System: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 39.3 MB
• Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Terminator Salvation.
• Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Batman Arkham Asylum.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processor cores (stream processors).
• Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
• Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ prior to installing this update). Note Ã¢â‚¬â€œ AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
• Includes runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3
• Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
• Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)