OCCT is a free CPU/memory stability test.
OCCT comes from “OverClock Checking Tool”. Here is a list of its features :
• Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
• Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, … )
• CPU and Motherboard detection
• Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
• Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
• Multi-language support
• and much more !