The Open Komodo is the source code repository for Komodo Edit – a free multi-language editor for dynamic languages, based on the award-winning Komodo IDE. ActiveState created the Open Komodo code repository in August 2007 and it has been used since then for building all Komodo Edit releases.
Why use Open Komodo?
– It’s free as in speech
– It’s focused on development using dynamic languages and Internet technologies
– It’s built using web-based technologies and dynamic languages
– It’s an established product, ready to use
– It allows you to work the way you want to
– It’s built for developers by developers
– It has in-depth support for multiple languages
– It is easy to get involved and every user can have a positive effect on the future of Open Komodo
Operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Download: Open Komodo